- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Asset Tracing
- Banking Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Contentious Estates
- Injunctive Relief
- Insolvency (local and cross-border)
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence and Indemnity
- Trust Disputes / Litigation
AFR is frequently the first port of call for firms specialising in maritime law, the P&I Clubs and other marine insurers.
AFR has been instructed in relation to:
- “The Caledonian Star” - grounding of a passenger vessel off Alderney
- “St Malo” - grounding of a passenger vessel off Jersey
- “General Grot - Rowecki” - sinking in the English Channel
- “Never Say Never” - salvage claim/grounding off Guernsey.
There are many other claims, including: “The Flying Christine”, “Jeanette B”, “Chelaris J”, “Howlin Mad”, “Amity”, “Merrymaid” and “M Ray”.
AFR also acts for leading trust service providers specialising in services to the owners of various vessels.