- AFR receives high praise for its Property expertise
- DealMakers 2013 End of Year Annual Award
- The Global 100 names AFR as Best Dispute Resolution Team in Guernsey
- AFR's Dispute Resolution team receives praise in Chambers UK 2014
- Notice of Guernsey Disclosure Facility
- Reduction in unfair dismissal award by Employment Tribunal
- Amendments to Document Duty 2014
- AFR Advocates ranked highly in UK Legal 500, 2013
- AFR recognised in ILFR 1000, 2014
- Simon Geall guest speaker at Active Group Employment Seminar - September 2013
AFR Strengthens Litigation Practice
AFR has further strengthened its litigation team with the recruitment of Robert Breckon.
Robert joins the firm as a Senior Associate and has previously practiced in England and Japan with an international law firm.
Managing Partner, Paul Richardson said: “We are delighted to welcome Robert to AFR Advocates. His appointment strengthens our litigation team, and I am sure our clients will benefit significantly from Robert’s extensive commercial litigation experience”
Robert Breckon said: “I had no hesitation in joining AFR Advocates, which has an excellent reputation. I am already enjoying practising on the island, and look forward to working with my new colleagues and to a successful career at the firm.”