- AFR Strengthens Litigation Practice
- February 2015 - Call to the Bar strengthens AFR Advocates' family and private client practice
- January 2015 - Promotion strengthens AFR Advocates' commercial and finance practice.
- December 2014 - AFR Advocates' shortlisted for Contentious Trusts and Probate, UK - Finance Monthly Law Awards 2015
- AFR Advocates wins 'Best Insolvency Law Firm' award
- AFR Advocates - '2015 Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey'
- AFR Advocates recommended in Chambers UK 2015
- AFR Advocates receives high praise in the UK Legal 500: 2014
- Launch of GuernseyBusiness.gg website by the States of Guernsey
- AFR top ranked for Employment in Chambers Europe 2014
AFR Strengthens Litigation Practice
AFR has further strengthened its litigation team with the recruitment of Robert Breckon.
Robert joins the firm as a Senior Associate and has previously practiced in England and Japan with an international law firm.
Managing Partner, Paul Richardson said: “We are delighted to welcome Robert to AFR Advocates. His appointment strengthens our litigation team, and I am sure our clients will benefit significantly from Robert’s extensive commercial litigation experience”
Robert Breckon said: “I had no hesitation in joining AFR Advocates, which has an excellent reputation. I am already enjoying practising on the island, and look forward to working with my new colleagues and to a successful career at the firm.”