- AFR Strengthens Litigation Practice
- February 2015 - Call to the Bar strengthens AFR Advocates' family and private client practice
- January 2015 - Promotion strengthens AFR Advocates' commercial and finance practice.
- December 2014 - AFR Advocates' shortlisted for Contentious Trusts and Probate, UK - Finance Monthly Law Awards 2015
- AFR Advocates wins 'Best Insolvency Law Firm' award
- AFR Advocates - '2015 Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey'
- AFR Advocates recommended in Chambers UK 2015
- AFR Advocates receives high praise in the UK Legal 500: 2014
- Launch of GuernseyBusiness.gg website by the States of Guernsey
- AFR top ranked for Employment in Chambers Europe 2014
Guernsey: February, 2015 – Call to the Bar strengthens AFR Advocates’ family and private client practice.
AFR Advocates is delighted to announce that Rachel Donaldson has been admitted as an advocate of the Royal Court of Guernsey.
Rachel works within the firm’s private client department, advising clients on a range of areas including inheritance, wills, family and child care matters.
During her time at AFR Advocates, Rachel has also gained experience in a variety of civil litigation matters including personal injury, employment matters and building disputes. She completed her solicitor training in Guernsey, qualifying as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales in 2012 following which she joined AFR Advocates.
Managing partner, Paul Richardson said: “Rachel strengthens the private client team and is part of our planned and ongoing expansion in this area. She brings local knowledge and commitment to the role and I am sure will grow with the department.”
Rachel Donaldson said: “I have been working at AFR Advocates for three years and have had the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience in a variety of areas. I look forward to working with the team to develop my career as an Advocate.”