- AFR Strengthens Litigation Practice
- February 2015 - Call to the Bar strengthens AFR Advocates' family and private client practice
- January 2015 - Promotion strengthens AFR Advocates' commercial and finance practice.
- December 2014 - AFR Advocates' shortlisted for Contentious Trusts and Probate, UK - Finance Monthly Law Awards 2015
- AFR Advocates wins 'Best Insolvency Law Firm' award
- AFR Advocates - '2015 Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey'
- AFR Advocates recommended in Chambers UK 2015
- AFR Advocates receives high praise in the UK Legal 500: 2014
- Launch of GuernseyBusiness.gg website by the States of Guernsey
- AFR top ranked for Employment in Chambers Europe 2014
Guernsey: 10 November 2014 - AFR named '2015 Insolvency Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey'
Leading offshore law firm, AFR Advocates, is pleased to announce that the firm has won ‘2015 Insolvency Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey’ at the 2015 Corporate INTL Legal Awards.
The prestigious accolade is awarded to the law firm that can demonstrate outstanding expertise in the corporate insolvency field.
AFR Advocates assists clients with insolvency matters, including bankruptcy proceedings, and also represents them in court in connection with litigious restructuring and insolvency matters.
Commenting on the win, Mark Ferbrache, senior partner, said:
“Industry recognition for the matters we work on with our clients is a great honour for AFR. In addition to providing clear, practical legal advice, we help greatly with the tactical and business aspects of the deal.
Wherever necessary, we also draw on our market-leading expertise in other practice areas, such as dispute resolution, employment, property and corporate and finance”.