- AFR Strengthens Litigation Practice
- February 2015 - Call to the Bar strengthens AFR Advocates' family and private client practice
- January 2015 - Promotion strengthens AFR Advocates' commercial and finance practice.
- December 2014 - AFR Advocates' shortlisted for Contentious Trusts and Probate, UK - Finance Monthly Law Awards 2015
- AFR Advocates wins 'Best Insolvency Law Firm' award
- AFR Advocates - '2015 Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey'
- AFR Advocates recommended in Chambers UK 2015
- AFR Advocates receives high praise in the UK Legal 500: 2014
- Launch of GuernseyBusiness.gg website by the States of Guernsey
- AFR top ranked for Employment in Chambers Europe 2014
Guernsey: 3 November 2014 - AFR named '2015 Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey'
AFR Advocates is delighted to have received for the fourth year running, an award from Corporate INTL Magazine which judged it to be ‘2015 Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year in Guernsey’.
Corporate INTL Magazine acknowledges law firms, who over the previous 12 months, have shown excellence in a particular expertise. Their researchers look at service range, business type, geographical location, how the business operates and the expertise each team can offer in a particular jurisdiction. The shortlisted firms are then reviewed by an independent awards panel consisting of leading professionals.
Mark Ferbrache, Senior Partner said “We are again delighted to have received this recognition from our peers and clients alike. Corporate INTL is widely recognised for undertaking detailed research. This award is testament to the hard work and expertise of the team at AFR”.